Sales Executive Ocean (ingevuld)
For one of our customers we are currently looking for potential candidates for the position of Sales Executive Sea Freight.
Purpose/Objectives of Job:
Develop our logistics and forwarding services by securing new profitable and sustainable business for your Branch and the European Region. Focusing on our core strengths and working within the network of the company.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Plan and conduct face to face calls with prospective customers in The Netherlands and Belgium;
- Target medium to large prospects, generating Net revenue in line with European Sales Compensation Agreement;
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer analysis;
- Follow up and respond to sales lead and routing orders generated by overseas partners;
- Produce weekly activity report for regular review with Branch Manager;
- Attend training sessions created to enhance relevant knowledge and skills;
- Carry out any reasonable duties as deemed the responsibilitiy of the job holder by the Branch Manager.
- Self driven, results - orientated individual with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profitability;
- Highly credible, mature individual with strong written communication skills and the ability to negotiate at all levels;
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator;
- Able to develop long-term relationships with key decision makers and overseas partners;
- Competent in use of Windows Office packages;
- Knowledge and experience of forwarding and/or international logistics sales.